TSDBBench is a benchmaring framework to measure the performance of time series databases (TSDBs). It constists of following components:
- YCSB-TS - a fork of YCSB that is adopted to use basic time domain functions and support timestamps and timeranges.
- Overlord - takes care about the installation of the databases and the execution of the benchmark.
- List of supported databases
- Comparision of all available Open Source Time Series Databases - an ultimate comparison.
- TSDBBench Box at atlas
- Diploma Thesis on TSDBBench including result diagrams
Full documentation of TSDDBench is available at https://tsdbbench.github.io/Overlord/.